COVID -19 Update – We are Re-Opening as of June 4, 2020.
What does this mean?
It means we can begin to see patients in clinic for non – essential care including acupuncture, B12 injections and IV therapy.
In order to ensure the safety of our practitioners and patients, we have been diligently working to make our environment as safe as we can. Though our level of care and compassion has not changed, many of our policies and procedures have.
What we are doing….
- Continuing to encourage virtual and telemedicine appointments whenever possible
- Reducing the number of practitioners and patients in the clinic at any given time
- Prescreening patients for COVID – 19 before every appointment
- Prescreening practitioners for COVID-19 before every shift
- Asking patients to arrive to the clinic by themselves when possible and to wait outside until they are cleared to enter the clinic.
- Staggering appointments to allow social distancing between patients
- Installing plexiglass shields where appropriate
- Displaying signage throughout the clinic educating patients on how to sanitize their hands, wear masks and recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ensuring that PPE including face shields, robes, masks and gloves are available where appropriate
- Providing hand sanitizer and handwashing stations for all patients and practitioners
- Enabling online bookings, payments and check-ins for appointments
- Ensuring thorough cleaning and disinfecting of clinic rooms and common areas between patients.
- We are excited to be able to provide IV appointments again!
- Patients will be able to get comfortable in the IV room while maintaining physical distancing or they may be isolated in one of the offices
- We have bottled water available and ask that you not bring in any water bottles or snacks unless absolutely necessary.
Cancellation charges will not apply – if you don’t feel well, reschedule your appointment. We can’t stress enough how important it is to make sure our patients, practitioners and staff are safe.
If your Naturopathic appointment was cancelled due to COVID-19, we will be contacting you to reschedule or you can re-schedule online here. If you are a new patient waiting to book an initial, please book a virtual consult on-line here or call 519-573-6700.
We can’t wait to see you again,
The Sage Team