Looking for a safe and less invasive way to look and feel your best?
Facial rejuvenation (aka Cosmetic Acupuncture) is a safe treatment using thin acupuncture needles over the face and body to help with anti-aging. The treatment addresses the health of your skin both externally and internally to enhance the appearance of your skin.
Facial rejuvenation works to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production, blood circulation and improves muscle tightness. The treatment targets the underlying processes of aging rather than masking the signs superficially.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Provides radiance and glow to your skin’s complexion
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens the appearance of eyes
- Helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under eyes
- Improves muscle tone of the skin
- Boosts circulation of the skin
- Provides moisture for dry skin
- Increases the production of collagen
- Starts off with a thorough analysis of the face and questions based on internal health
- The treatment starts off with jade roller massage used to cool the face and balance the complexion
- Next, acupuncture treatment will commence
- The treatment will end with another jade roller massage and facial massage
To obtain the best results a treatment protocol consists of 8 sessions, once weekly in order to maintain optimal results. You may notice results within the first few treatments. The results will last longer the more frequent the treatment is done. Following this course of 8 sessions it is recommended to complete a treatment every month or bi-monthly thereafter.
**All fees are covered under most extended health care benefits under Naturopathic Services**
**In order to start treatment an initial assessment of your health needs to be completed. This is because the health of your skin is a reflection of your body’s health**