- 1 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened almond milk or alternative
- 2 chai tea bags or bengal spice
- 1/2 cup(s) chia seed
- 2 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Steep the chai tea bags in the water for 5 minutes, then discard the tea bags.
- Add the chai tea, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla together.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl of the chia seeds and whisk together until everything is well incorporated. Let sit covered in the fridge for one hour or overnight to set.
- You can add raisins or cut up dates but soak them for a few minutes in hot water first.
- You can add a teaspoon or so of cinnamon and cardamom to taste.
- Joshua likes to serve this with fresh or frozen berries or sometimes dark chocolate shavings.